Medjugorje Pilgrimage - Itineraryyour pilgrimage to Medjugojre
Many people have asked about the itinerary or schedule that we will be following in Medjugorje. Below are some highlights of the things that we will be doing and places that we will be visiting while we are in Medjugorje. Going to Medjugorje is an invitation of Our Lady. We hope that you will join us with a peaceful and prayerful heart.
(Please note that the exact schedule of each day will depend on whether there are any local talks by priests or visionaries, and also depends on the weather.)
DAY TIME SCHEDULE
The Heart of the Program:
International Evening Program
Evening Program consists of:
- Prayer of Rosary in Different Languages (Joyful, Luminous or Sorrowful Mysteries)
- Holy Mass (with English radio transmission FM 94.3)
- 6:40pm: Apparition of Our Lady (please kneel in prayer)
- Peace Rosary
- Healing Prayers
- Blessing of Religious Articles
- Prayer of Rosary (Glorious Mystery)
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays and Saturday)
- Thursdays there is Adoration immediately after the evening Mass
- Veneration of the Cross immediately after the evening Mass (Friday)
- Adoration on the 25th of each month, overnight silent Adoration till dawn, inside the church
(NOTE: We encourage everyone to participate the entire evening program, especially Eucharistic Adoration or Veneration of the Holy Cross after Holy Mass. There are a lot of great graces and blessings that await for you.)
Summer schedule of the prayer programme: June 1st to August 31st
- 6 p.m. Rosary and Confession
- 7 p.m. Holy Mass
- 10 p.m. Adoration (Tuesdays & Saturdays) outside altar if weather permits
- 4 p.m. Devotion of the Way of the Cross on Cross Mountain (Fridays)
- 4 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sundays)
Winter schedule of the prayer programme: September 1st to May 31st
- 5 p.m. Rosary
- 6 p.m Holy Mass
- 9 to 10 p.m. Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays & Saturdays)
- 2 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sunday)
- 2 p.m. the Way of the Cross (Friday)
- 1 p.m. Croatian Holy Mass (Saturdays)
Visionary Vicka’s House
We may or may not arrange 1 or 2 of the following during our pilgrimage to Medjugorje:
(However, the primary and heart of the schedule will be focused in Medjugurje. Please see details above.)
Church of Elija, Tihaljina
Divine Mercy Shrine, Šurmanci
MEDJUGORJE: WEATHER FORECAST
- 12:53 AM GMT on November 25, 2017
SaturdayNovember 25 20%
Partly cloudy skies. High around 55F. Winds light and variable.
SundayNovember 26 100%
Rain...mixing with snow in the afternoon. Morning high of 45F with temps falling to near 35. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
MondayNovember 27 80%
Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High 33F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
TuesdayNovember 28 10%
Partly cloudy. High 36F. Winds light and variable.
WednesdayNovember 29 40%
Chance of Rain
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
ThursdayNovember 30 80%
Periods of rain. High 48F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
FridayDecember 1 40%
Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
SaturdayDecember 2 60%
Periods of freezing rain in the morning. Then some rain and snow showers mixed in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.
SundayDecember 3 20%
Partly cloudy. High 42F. Winds light and variable.
MondayDecember 4 50%
Snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the afternoon. High around 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
“Pray with the heart and surrender yourselves to Jesus in prayer.”
– Message of Our Lady in Medjugorje 08/11/1984