Medjugorje Pilgrimage - Itineraryyour pilgrimage to Medjugojre
Many people have asked about the itinerary or schedule that we will be following in Medjugorje. Below are some highlights of the things that we will be doing and places that we will be visiting while we are in Medjugorje. Going to Medjugorje is an invitation of Our Lady. We hope that you will join us with a peaceful and prayerful heart.
(Please note that the exact schedule of each day will depend on whether there are any local talks by priests or visionaries, and also depends on the weather.)
DAY TIME SCHEDULE
Register to Medjugorje now…
The Heart of the Program:
International Evening Program
Evening Program consists of:
- Prayer of Rosary in Different Languages (Joyful, Luminous or Sorrowful Mysteries)
- Holy Mass (with English radio transmission FM 94.3)
- 6:40pm: Apparition of Our Lady (please kneel in prayer)
- Peace Rosary
- Healing Prayers
- Blessing of Religious Articles
- Prayer of Rosary (Glorious Mystery)
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays and Saturday)
- Thursdays there is Adoration immediately after the evening Mass
- Veneration of the Cross immediately after the evening Mass (Friday)
- Adoration on the 25th of each month, overnight silent Adoration till dawn, inside the church
(NOTE: We encourage everyone to participate the entire evening program, especially Eucharistic Adoration or Veneration of the Holy Cross after Holy Mass. There are a lot of great graces and blessings that await for you.)
Summer schedule of the prayer programme: June 1st to August 31st
- 6 p.m. Rosary and Confession
- 7 p.m. Holy Mass
- 10 p.m. Adoration (Tuesdays & Saturdays) outside altar if weather permits
- 4 p.m. Devotion of the Way of the Cross on Cross Mountain (Fridays)
- 4 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sundays)
Winter schedule of the prayer programme: September 1st to May 31st
- 5 p.m. Rosary
- 6 p.m Holy Mass
- 9 to 10 p.m. Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays & Saturdays)
- 2 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sunday)
- 2 p.m. the Way of the Cross (Friday)
- 1 p.m. Croatian Holy Mass (Saturdays)
Visionary Vicka’s House
We may or may not arrange to go to the following during our pilgrimage to Medjugorje:
(However, the primary and heart of the schedule will be focused in Medjugurje. Please see details above.)
Church of Elija, Tihaljina
MEDJUGORJE: WEATHER FORECAST
WednesdayMarch 20 40%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy with occasional showers this afternoon. High near 45F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
ThursdayMarch 21 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
FridayMarch 22 0%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 60F. Winds light and variable.
SaturdayMarch 23 10%
Mainly sunny. High 64F. Winds light and variable.
SundayMarch 24 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 66F. Winds light and variable.
MondayMarch 25 10%
Partly cloudy. High 63F. Winds light and variable.
TuesdayMarch 26 70%
Chance of Rain
Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
WednesdayMarch 27 40%
Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to rain showers in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
ThursdayMarch 28 60%
Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
FridayMarch 29 30%
Chance of Rain
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
“Pray with the heart and surrender yourselves to Jesus in prayer.”
– Message of Our Lady in Medjugorje 08/11/1984
Why not bring your friends along to Medjugorje?