Medjugorje Pilgrimage - Itineraryyour pilgrimage to Medjugojre
Many people have asked about the itinerary or schedule that we will be following in Medjugorje. Below are some highlights of the things that we will be doing and places that we will be visiting while we are in Medjugorje. Going to Medjugorje is an invitation of Our Lady. We hope that you will join us with a peaceful and prayerful heart.
(Please note that the exact schedule of each day will depend on whether there are any local talks by priests or visionaries, and also depends on the weather.)
DAY TIME SCHEDULE
The Heart of the Program:
International Evening Program
Evening Program consists of:
- Prayer of Rosary in Different Languages (Joyful, Luminous or Sorrowful Mysteries)
- Holy Mass (with English radio transmission FM 94.3)
- 6:40pm: Apparition of Our Lady (please kneel in prayer)
- Peace Rosary
- Healing Prayers
- Blessing of Religious Articles
- Prayer of Rosary (Glorious Mystery)
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays and Saturday)
- Thursdays there is Adoration immediately after the evening Mass
- Veneration of the Cross immediately after the evening Mass (Friday)
- Adoration on the 25th of each month, overnight silent Adoration till dawn, inside the church
(NOTE: We encourage everyone to participate the entire evening program, especially Eucharistic Adoration or Veneration of the Holy Cross after Holy Mass. There are a lot of great graces and blessings that await for you.)
Summer schedule of the prayer programme: June 1st to August 31st
- 6 p.m. Rosary and Confession
- 7 p.m. Holy Mass
- 10 p.m. Adoration (Tuesdays & Saturdays) outside altar if weather permits
- 4 p.m. Devotion of the Way of the Cross on Cross Mountain (Fridays)
- 4 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sundays)
Winter schedule of the prayer programme: September 1st to May 31st
- 5 p.m. Rosary
- 6 p.m Holy Mass
- 9 to 10 p.m. Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays & Saturdays)
- 2 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sunday)
- 2 p.m. the Way of the Cross (Friday)
- 1 p.m. Croatian Holy Mass (Saturdays)
Visionary Vicka’s House
We may or may not arrange 1 or 2 of the following during our pilgrimage to Medjugorje:
(However, the primary and heart of the schedule will be focused in Medjugurje. Please see details above.)
Church of Elija, Tihaljina
MEDJUGORJE: WEATHER FORECAST
SundayNovember 18 10%
Generally cloudy. High 36F. Winds light and variable.
MondayNovember 19 10%
Partly cloudy. High 41F. Winds light and variable.
TuesdayNovember 20 80%
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
WednesdayNovember 21 70%
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
ThursdayNovember 22 60%
Chance of Rain
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
FridayNovember 23 10%
Partly cloudy. High 51F. Winds light and variable.
SaturdayNovember 24 20%
Partly cloudy. High 52F. Winds light and variable.
SundayNovember 25 40%
Chance of Rain
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
MondayNovember 26 60%
Cloudy with rain developing later in the day. High around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
TuesdayNovember 27 40%
Rain and snow showers mixed in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
“Pray with the heart and surrender yourselves to Jesus in prayer.”
– Message of Our Lady in Medjugorje 08/11/1984