Medjugorje Pilgrimage - Itineraryyour pilgrimage to Medjugojre
Many people have asked about the itinerary or schedule that we will be following in Medjugorje. Below are some highlights of the things that we will be doing and places that we will be visiting while we are in Medjugorje. Going to Medjugorje is an invitation of Our Lady. We hope that you will join us with a peaceful and prayerful heart.
(Please note that the exact schedule of each day will depend on whether there are any local talks by priests or visionaries, and also depends on the weather.)
DAY TIME SCHEDULE
The Heart of the Program:
International Evening Program
Evening Program consists of:
- Prayer of Rosary in Different Languages (Joyful, Luminous or Sorrowful Mysteries)
- Holy Mass (with English radio transmission FM 94.3)
- 6:40pm: Apparition of Our Lady (please kneel in prayer)
- Peace Rosary
- Healing Prayers
- Blessing of Religious Articles
- Prayer of Rosary (Glorious Mystery)
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays and Saturday)
- Thursdays there is Adoration immediately after the evening Mass
- Veneration of the Cross immediately after the evening Mass (Friday)
- Adoration on the 25th of each month, overnight silent Adoration till dawn, inside the church
(NOTE: We encourage everyone to participate the entire evening program, especially Eucharistic Adoration or Veneration of the Holy Cross after Holy Mass. There are a lot of great graces and blessings that await for you.)
Summer schedule of the prayer programme: June 1st to August 31st
- 6 p.m. Rosary and Confession
- 7 p.m. Holy Mass
- 10 p.m. Adoration (Tuesdays & Saturdays) outside altar if weather permits
- 4 p.m. Devotion of the Way of the Cross on Cross Mountain (Fridays)
- 4 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sundays)
Winter schedule of the prayer programme: September 1st to May 31st
- 5 p.m. Rosary
- 6 p.m Holy Mass
- 9 to 10 p.m. Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays & Saturdays)
- 2 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sunday)
- 2 p.m. the Way of the Cross (Friday)
- 1 p.m. Croatian Holy Mass (Saturdays)
Visionary Vicka’s House
We may or may not arrange 1 or 2 of the following during our pilgrimage to Medjugorje:
(However, the primary and heart of the schedule will be focused in Medjugurje. Please see details above.)
Church of Elija, Tihaljina
MEDJUGORJE: WEATHER FORECAST
SundaySeptember 23 0%
Lots of sunshine. High 82F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
MondaySeptember 24 90%
A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Morning high of 61F with temps falling to near 50. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
TuesdaySeptember 25 10%
Plentiful sunshine. High 54F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
WednesdaySeptember 26 0%
Mainly sunny. High 58F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
ThursdaySeptember 27 0%
Sunshine and some clouds. High 68F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
FridaySeptember 28 0%
Sunny. High 73F. Winds light and variable.
SaturdaySeptember 29 0%
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 66F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
SundaySeptember 30 0%
Abundant sunshine. High 64F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
MondayOctober 1 10%
A mainly sunny sky. High 66F. Winds light and variable.
TuesdayOctober 2 20%
Partly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
“Pray with the heart and surrender yourselves to Jesus in prayer.”
– Message of Our Lady in Medjugorje 08/11/1984