Medjugorje Pilgrimage - Itineraryyour pilgrimage to Medjugojre
Many people have asked about the itinerary or schedule that we will be following in Medjugorje. Below are some highlights of the things that we will be doing and places that we will be visiting while we are in Medjugorje. Going to Medjugorje is an invitation of Our Lady. We hope that you will join us with a peaceful and prayerful heart.
(Please note that the exact schedule of each day will depend on whether there are any local talks by priests or visionaries, and also depends on the weather.)
DAY TIME SCHEDULE
The Heart of the Program:
International Evening Program
Evening Program consists of:
- Prayer of Rosary in Different Languages (Joyful, Luminous or Sorrowful Mysteries)
- Holy Mass (with English radio transmission FM 94.3)
- 6:40pm: Apparition of Our Lady (please kneel in prayer)
- Peace Rosary
- Healing Prayers
- Blessing of Religious Articles
- Prayer of Rosary (Glorious Mystery)
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays and Saturday)
- Thursdays there is Adoration immediately after the evening Mass
- Veneration of the Cross immediately after the evening Mass (Friday)
- Adoration on the 25th of each month, overnight silent Adoration till dawn, inside the church
(NOTE: We encourage everyone to participate the entire evening program, especially Eucharistic Adoration or Veneration of the Holy Cross after Holy Mass. There are a lot of great graces and blessings that await for you.)
Summer schedule of the prayer programme: June 1st to August 31st
- 6 p.m. Rosary and Confession
- 7 p.m. Holy Mass
- 10 p.m. Adoration (Tuesdays & Saturdays) outside altar if weather permits
- 4 p.m. Devotion of the Way of the Cross on Cross Mountain (Fridays)
- 4 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sundays)
Winter schedule of the prayer programme: September 1st to May 31st
- 5 p.m. Rosary
- 6 p.m Holy Mass
- 9 to 10 p.m. Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays & Saturdays)
- 2 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sunday)
- 2 p.m. the Way of the Cross (Friday)
- 1 p.m. Croatian Holy Mass (Saturdays)
Visionary Vicka’s House
We may or may not arrange 1 or 2 of the following during our pilgrimage to Medjugorje:
(However, the primary and heart of the schedule will be focused in Medjugurje. Please see details above.)
Church of Elija, Tihaljina
MEDJUGORJE: WEATHER FORECAST
WednesdayJuly 18 10%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.
ThursdayJuly 19 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 77F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
FridayJuly 20 10%
Mostly sunny. High 78F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
SaturdayJuly 21 0%
Mainly sunny. High 84F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
SundayJuly 22 80%
Thunderstorms likely. High 78F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
MondayJuly 23 80%
Rain likely. High 69F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
TuesdayJuly 24 70%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy with periods of light rain. High 69F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
WednesdayJuly 25 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 73F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
ThursdayJuly 26 80%
Light rain with thunderstorms by evening. High 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
FridayJuly 27 80%
Showers and thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
“Pray with the heart and surrender yourselves to Jesus in prayer.”
– Message of Our Lady in Medjugorje 08/11/1984