Medjugorje Pilgrimage - Itineraryyour pilgrimage to Medjugojre
Many people have asked about the itinerary or schedule that we will be following in Medjugorje. Below are some highlights of the things that we will be doing and places that we will be visiting while we are in Medjugorje. Going to Medjugorje is an invitation of Our Lady. We hope that you will join us with a peaceful and prayerful heart.
(Please note that the exact schedule of each day will depend on whether there are any local talks by priests or visionaries, and also depends on the weather.)
DAY TIME SCHEDULE
The Heart of the Program:
International Evening Program
Evening Program consists of:
- Prayer of Rosary in Different Languages (Joyful, Luminous or Sorrowful Mysteries)
- Holy Mass (with English radio transmission FM 94.3)
- 6:40pm: Apparition of Our Lady (please kneel in prayer)
- Peace Rosary
- Healing Prayers
- Blessing of Religious Articles
- Prayer of Rosary (Glorious Mystery)
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays and Saturday)
- Thursdays there is Adoration immediately after the evening Mass
- Veneration of the Cross immediately after the evening Mass (Friday)
- Adoration on the 25th of each month, overnight silent Adoration till dawn, inside the church
(NOTE: We encourage everyone to participate the entire evening program, especially Eucharistic Adoration or Veneration of the Holy Cross after Holy Mass. There are a lot of great graces and blessings that await for you.)
Summer schedule of the prayer programme: June 1st to August 31st
- 6 p.m. Rosary and Confession
- 7 p.m. Holy Mass
- 10 p.m. Adoration (Tuesdays & Saturdays) outside altar if weather permits
- 4 p.m. Devotion of the Way of the Cross on Cross Mountain (Fridays)
- 4 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sundays)
Winter schedule of the prayer programme: September 1st to May 31st
- 5 p.m. Rosary
- 6 p.m Holy Mass
- 9 to 10 p.m. Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays & Saturdays)
- 2 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sunday)
- 2 p.m. the Way of the Cross (Friday)
- 1 p.m. Croatian Holy Mass (Saturdays)
Visionary Vicka’s House
We may or may not arrange 1 or 2 of the following during our pilgrimage to Medjugorje:
(However, the primary and heart of the schedule will be focused in Medjugurje. Please see details above.)
Church of Elija, Tihaljina
Divine Mercy Shrine, Šurmanci
MEDJUGORJE: WEATHER FORECAST
- 8:51 AM GMT on October 22, 2017
- 4:51 PM GMT on October 22, 2017
SundayOctober 22 100%
Rain. Lows overnight in the low 40s.
MondayOctober 23 90%
Rain. High around 45F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
TuesdayOctober 24 100%
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 46F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near an inch. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
WednesdayOctober 25 20%
Overcast. High around 50F. Winds light and variable.
ThursdayOctober 26 10%
Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 64F. Winds light and variable.
FridayOctober 27 0%
Mostly sunny skies. High 68F. Winds light and variable.
SaturdayOctober 28 70%
Chance of Rain
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
SundayOctober 29 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 60F. Winds light and variable.
MondayOctober 30 60%
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
TuesdayOctober 31 10%
A few clouds from time to time. High around 55F. Winds light and variable.
“Pray with the heart and surrender yourselves to Jesus in prayer.”
– Message of Our Lady in Medjugorje 08/11/1984