Medjugorje Pilgrimage - Itineraryyour pilgrimage to Medjugojre
Many people have asked about the itinerary or schedule that we will be following in Medjugorje. Below are some highlights of the things that we will be doing and places that we will be visiting while we are in Medjugorje. Going to Medjugorje is an invitation of Our Lady. We hope that you will join us with a peaceful and prayerful heart.
(Please note that the exact schedule of each day will depend on whether there are any local talks by priests or visionaries, and also depends on the weather.)
DAY TIME SCHEDULE
The Heart of the Program:
International Evening Program
Evening Program consists of:
- Prayer of Rosary in Different Languages (Joyful, Luminous or Sorrowful Mysteries)
- Holy Mass (with English radio transmission FM 94.3)
- 6:40pm: Apparition of Our Lady (please kneel in prayer)
- Peace Rosary
- Healing Prayers
- Blessing of Religious Articles
- Prayer of Rosary (Glorious Mystery)
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays and Saturday)
- Thursdays there is Adoration immediately after the evening Mass
- Veneration of the Cross immediately after the evening Mass (Friday)
- Adoration on the 25th of each month, overnight silent Adoration till dawn, inside the church
(NOTE: We encourage everyone to participate the entire evening program, especially Eucharistic Adoration or Veneration of the Holy Cross after Holy Mass. There are a lot of great graces and blessings that await for you.)
Summer schedule of the prayer programme: June 1st to August 31st
- 6 p.m. Rosary and Confession
- 7 p.m. Holy Mass
- 10 p.m. Adoration (Tuesdays & Saturdays) outside altar if weather permits
- 4 p.m. Devotion of the Way of the Cross on Cross Mountain (Fridays)
- 4 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sundays)
Winter schedule of the prayer programme: September 1st to May 31st
- 5 p.m. Rosary
- 6 p.m Holy Mass
- 9 to 10 p.m. Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays & Saturdays)
- 2 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sunday)
- 2 p.m. the Way of the Cross (Friday)
- 1 p.m. Croatian Holy Mass (Saturdays)
Visionary Vicka’s House
We may or may not arrange 1 or 2 of the following during our pilgrimage to Medjugorje:
(However, the primary and heart of the schedule will be focused in Medjugurje. Please see details above.)
Church of Elija, Tihaljina
MEDJUGORJE: WEATHER FORECAST
FridayJanuary 18 80%
Snow likely. High 47F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snowfall around one inch.
SaturdayJanuary 19 70%
Snow during the morning will mix with rain at times during the afternoon. High around 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 70%.
SundayJanuary 20 20%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 37F. Winds light and variable.
MondayJanuary 21 50%
Periods of snow. High 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall around one inch.
TuesdayJanuary 22 60%
Snow likely. High 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
WednesdayJanuary 23 70%
Snow during the morning will give way to showers of rain and wet snow during the afternoon. High 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 70%. Snowfall around one inch.
ThursdayJanuary 24 50%
Variable clouds with snow showers that will mix with rain showers later. High 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 50%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
FridayJanuary 25 60%
Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on. High 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
SaturdayJanuary 26 50%
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 27F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%.
SundayJanuary 27 20%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 27F. Winds light and variable.
“Pray with the heart and surrender yourselves to Jesus in prayer.”
– Message of Our Lady in Medjugorje 08/11/1984