Medjugorje Pilgrimage - Itineraryyour pilgrimage to Medjugojre
Many people have asked about the itinerary or schedule that we will be following in Medjugorje. Below are some highlights of the things that we will be doing and places that we will be visiting while we are in Medjugorje. Going to Medjugorje is an invitation of Our Lady. We hope that you will join us with a peaceful and prayerful heart.
(Please note that the exact schedule of each day will depend on whether there are any local talks by priests or visionaries, and also depends on the weather.)
DAY TIME SCHEDULE
The Heart of the Program:
International Evening Program
Evening Program consists of:
- Prayer of Rosary in Different Languages (Joyful, Luminous or Sorrowful Mysteries)
- Holy Mass (with English radio transmission FM 94.3)
- 6:40pm: Apparition of Our Lady (please kneel in prayer)
- Peace Rosary
- Healing Prayers
- Blessing of Religious Articles
- Prayer of Rosary (Glorious Mystery)
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays and Saturday)
- Thursdays there is Adoration immediately after the evening Mass
- Veneration of the Cross immediately after the evening Mass (Friday)
- Adoration on the 25th of each month, overnight silent Adoration till dawn, inside the church
(NOTE: We encourage everyone to participate the entire evening program, especially Eucharistic Adoration or Veneration of the Holy Cross after Holy Mass. There are a lot of great graces and blessings that await for you.)
Summer schedule of the prayer programme: June 1st to August 31st
- 6 p.m. Rosary and Confession
- 7 p.m. Holy Mass
- 10 p.m. Adoration (Tuesdays & Saturdays) outside altar if weather permits
- 4 p.m. Devotion of the Way of the Cross on Cross Mountain (Fridays)
- 4 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sundays)
Winter schedule of the prayer programme: September 1st to May 31st
- 5 p.m. Rosary
- 6 p.m Holy Mass
- 9 to 10 p.m. Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Tuesdays & Saturdays)
- 2 p.m. Rosary on Apparition Hill (Sunday)
- 2 p.m. the Way of the Cross (Friday)
- 1 p.m. Croatian Holy Mass (Saturdays)
Visionary Vicka’s House
We may or may not arrange 1 or 2 of the following during our pilgrimage to Medjugorje:
(However, the primary and heart of the schedule will be focused in Medjugurje. Please see details above.)
Church of Elija, Tihaljina
Divine Mercy Shrine, Šurmanci
MEDJUGORJE: WEATHER FORECAST
- 9:49 AM GMT on March 21, 2018
- 1:00 AM GMT on March 21, 2018
WednesdayMarch 21 70%
Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
ThursdayMarch 22 100%
Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late in the day. A burst of heavy snow is expected. High near 30F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 100%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
FridayMarch 23 50%
Snow showers. High around 35F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
SaturdayMarch 24 20%
Mainly cloudy. High 43F. Winds light and variable.
SundayMarch 25 50%
Chance of Rain
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
MondayMarch 26 60%
Chance of Rain
Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
TuesdayMarch 27 50%
Rain and snow showers in the morning. Overcast in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
WednesdayMarch 28 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
ThursdayMarch 29 60%
Chance of Rain
A few showers in the morning, becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
FridayMarch 30 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 58F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
“Pray with the heart and surrender yourselves to Jesus in prayer.”
– Message of Our Lady in Medjugorje 08/11/1984