What to Bring?a warm reminder
What to put in your suitcase?
- This pilgrims’ handbook (with Mass readings)
- A pair of shoes for climbing mountains.
- A flash light if you climb at night (battery be carried in hand luggage)
- A kneeling pad
- If you have medicines or precious items, keep them in your hand-luggage when you travel, just in case your checked luggage is delayed.
- As for money matters, US dollars and Euros are accepted in the Medjugorje market. You don’t need to change them into local KM.
- It is prudent to take some cash and not only Visa cards.
- Mini radio with earphone to hear translations of the public witnesses, homily and Gospel (FM 94.3)
- Drinking bottle/cup
- Power sockets (220V)
- Valid Passport (carry with you) and photocopies (to be put in your luggage)
- Insurance Info
- Air ticket(s) / itinerary
- Warm jacket
- Sunglasses, cap, sun tan lotion
- Soap, shampoo
Some examples for illustration:
Euro Power socket (220V)
A last piece of advice:
Before leaving Medjugorje, consider writing a love letter to Our Lady! May we just pour out our heart as it truly is. We may put it in the special basket for petitions at the Information Center. Our letters will soon be placed at the feet of Our Lady during an apparition.