OUR LADY'S GROUPMay 26- June 6, 2024
For double occupancy only.
Spiritual Director: Fr. Raymond So
For registration, please call Albert Lam (either phone or Whatsapp) (416) 575-1298
All prices are in Canadian dollars.
Registration is in a first-come-first-served basis, based on the submission of registration documents and deposit.
For further information of this group, please call us:
Tel: 416-900-1623 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are in Canadian dollars.
All prices are based on round trip from Toronto, Canada with all airport taxes and gratuities included. Travel insurance is not included.
Full balance of payment:
* Full balance is payable 90 days prior to departure.
For late bookings (within 90 days) full payment is due immediately.
* If cancellation is necessary, please advise MCC office immediately by email to email@example.com.
Cancellation charges are as follows:
*75 days or earlier before departure – $300.00 per person.
**Between 74 and 31 days before departure – 50% of the total payment.
***Between 30 days or less before departure – 100% of the total payment.
* Please note that name changes are not allowed and such will be treated as cancellations.
- Round trip airfare by Polish Airline, between Toronto via a European connecting city and Sarajevo.
- Round trip land transfer by motor coach/van between the airport at Sarajevo and Medjugorje (about 3hrs between airport and Medjugorje).
- Accommodation in Medjugorje on sharing room basis.
- Breakfast and dinner daily in Medjugorje.
- Land transfer to and from churches and institutes close to Medjugorje.
- Talks given by the visionaries or guest speakers when available.
- A Catholic Clergy as spiritual director
- A local licensed English-speaking pilgrimage guide.
- Airport tax
- Gratuities to pilgrimage guide, bus driver and hotel staff.
- Travel insurance
- VISA related documents
- Registrant understands that he/she has to arrange own travel insurance. Medical coverage is highly recommended, and other coverage (e.g. trip interruption, lost baggage) is optional.
Departure is from Toronto. If registrants are located in another province, he/she is required to arrange their own flight to join the group via Toronto as a group.
• Hotel accommodation on a shared basis.
Children travelling alone or with one parent:
- Children under 18 years of age travelling alone need photocopy of birth certificates and a notarized letter of consent from both parents, plus a notarized letter appointing a guardian for the children on the pilgrimage.
- Travelling with one parent, children need a notarized letter of consent from the absent parent, plus photocopies of birth certificates.
- If the surnames of the children are different from the surname of the parent (the mother, for example) birth certificate papers and documents with notarized signatures must be produced to prove the relationship between the children and parent.
- A widow or widower travelling with children needs to present the death certificate of the deceased spouse.
- A divorced parent travelling with children needs to present the divorce document.
* Note on Special Needs (if any):
(1) Dietary needs (food allergies, diets for diabetics, etc.) Although we cannot guarantee, we will try to accommodate each special meal request on flights as well as at hotels. Please advise us of such a request at the time of booking. We will convey your dietary requests to the kitchen staff at our residence in Medjugorje, but there are no guarantees that these needs can be met.
The Medjugorje Centre of Canada pilgrimage includes two meals per day (breakfast and dinner). In case you chose not to have a meal, there is no refund for unused meals.
(2) Mobility assistance. Please be advised that pilgrims have to board a coach for transfer between the airport and Medjugorje; and we will be taking the coach to our programme sites. The coach is not equipped with wheelchair ramps or lifts.
Please note that some of the destinations serviced by the Medjugorje Centre of Canada require physical fitness and some walking, sometimes up/or down the hills and at times very rough terrain. You may certainly stay behind for certain parts of the journey.
(3) Medical conditions of those who need special assistance. You might consider reporting any disability requiring special attention to the Medjugorje Centre of Canada at the time of registration. We keep all medical information confidential. We will make every effort to accommodate disabled passengers by reserving for them wheelchair assistance at airports and handicap accessible rooms where available. However, we cannot guarantee and are not responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers.
Please be aware that all of our pilgrimages are operated outside of Canada where the Canadian laws and regulations concerning people with disabilities may not be applicable, and facilities for disabled individuals are limited. We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance to any participant for walking, dining, while in their room, on flight, getting on and off motor coaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs.
Qualified and physically able companion(s) must accompany pilgrims who need special assistance. It is the pilgrim’s responsibility to arrange for such assistance prior to making reservations.
The Medjugorje Centre of Canada is not responsible for any medical condition that occurs prior to, during, or after the pilgrimage. Additionally, airlines are not able to guarantee or provide assistance for disabled passengers, including special seating.
The Medjugorje Centre of Canada is not responsible for any cancellations, loss, delays, injury, illness, or expenses incurred due to actions made by the airlines. For any issues which arise in relation to airline service complaints and compensation should be addressed to the specific carrier.
Nursing mothers and pregnant women considering international travel are advised to evaluate potential problems associated with lengthy travel as well as the quality of medical care available at the destination and during transit. A pregnant woman is advised to be with at least one adult companion; her level of comfort may be adversely affected during the trip.
- Deposit, as specified in the registration form, is required at time of registration. (Please make payment to Medjugorje Centre of Canada.)
- Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Each pilgrimage will be accompanied by a priest or deacon as spiritual advisor and co-ordinator from Medjugorje Centre of Canada.
Schedule and fares are subject to change without notice.
More Information about:
For further information, please call us:
Office : 416-900-1623
Address: 360 Highway 7 East, Lower Level, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 3Y7
For registration, please contact Medjugorje Centre of Canada:
- Submit your completed hardcopy of Registration form with signed Agreement to the Waiver Conditions;
(Please ensure that your First and Last name written on the registration form, is the same as on your passport.)
360 Highway 7 EastLower Level,Richmond Hill, ONL4B 3Y7 Canada
2. Copy of the first page of your passport;
3. Deposit, as specified in the registration form (Please make payment payable to Medjugorje Centre of Canada. We do not accept credit card payment.)
1. Electronic transfer
- Etransfer to the email finance.medjugorjeca@
- indicate all pilgrim name(s) of this payment on the etransfer transaction
- Payable to “Medjugorje Centre of Canada” and mail to the address at the bottom of this email
- indicate all pilgrim name(s) of this payment on the cheque
- please ensure there is sufficient funds in your account and allow ample time for mail delivery
- there will be a charge of CAD$50 for any non-sufficient funds (NSF) cheque rejected by the bank
3. Money Order / Bank draft (in CAD funds)
- Payable to “Medjugorje Centre of Canada”
- indicate all pilgrim name(s) of this payment on the money order / bank draft