JUNE GROUP AJune 15 - June 26, 2018
- Spiritual Director:
- Fr. Peter Leung
JUNE GROUP BJune 25 - July 6, 2018
- Spiritual Director:
- Fr. Peter Leung
SEPTEMBER GROUPSept 28 - Oct 9, 2018
- Spiritual Director:
- To Be Confirmed
All prices are in Canadian dollars.
Full balance of payment:
* Full balance is payable 90 days prior to departure.
For late bookings (within 90 days) full payment is due immediately.
* If cancellation is necessary, please advise MCC office immediately by email to email@example.com.
Refund/cancellation policy is as follows:
*90 days or earlier before departure date, $300 per person will be non-refundable.
**Cancellation between 90 days and 60 days before departure date, 50% of payments will be non-refundable.
***Cancellation less than 60 days before departure date, all payments are non-refundable.
* Please note that name changes are not allowed and such will be treated as cancellations.
- Round trip airfare, between Toronto via a European connecting city and Sarajevo.
- Round trip land transfer by motor coach/van between the airport at Sarajevo and Medjugorje.
- Accommodation in Medjugorje on sharing room basis.
- Breakfast and dinner daily in Medjugorje.
- Land transfer to and from churches and institutes close to Medjugorje.
- Talks given by the visionaries or guest speakers when available.
- A Catholic Clergy as spiritual director
- A local licensed English-speaking pilgrimage guide.
- Airport taxes
- €40 of gratuities for hotel staff, guide and bus drivers (to be collected in advanced upon arrival to Medjugorje).
- There may be an additional charge for transfer from Sarajevo airport to Medjugorje and return, if pilgrim cannot join up with the Toronto group or larger bus needed for transfer.
- Registrant understands that he/she has to arrange own travel insurance. Medical coverage is mandatory, and other coverage (e.g. trip interruption, lost baggage) is optional.
Departure is from Toronto. If registrants are located in another province, he/she is required to arrange their own flight to join the group via Toronto as a group.
• Hotel accommodation on a shared basis.
• Additional single supplement when available.
Children travelling alone or with one parent:
- Children under 18 years of age travelling alone need photocopy of birth certificates and a notarized letter of consent from both parents, plus a notarized letter appointing a guardian for the children on the pilgrimage.
- Travelling with one parent, children need a notarized letter of consent from the absent parent, plus photocopies of birth certificates.
- If the surnames of the children are different from the surname of the parent (the mother, for example) birth certificate papers and documents with notarized signatures must be produced to prove the relationship between the children and parent.
- A widow or widower travelling with children needs to present the death certificate of the deceased spouse.
- A divorced parent travelling with children needs to present the divorce document.
* Note on Special Needs (if any):
(1) Dietary needs (food allergies, diets for diabetics, etc.) Although we cannot guarantee, we will try to accommodate each special meal request on flights as well as at hotels. Please advise us of such a request at the time of booking. We will convey your dietary requests to the kitchen staff at our residence in Medjugorje, but there are no guarantees that these needs can be met.
The Medjugorje Centre of Canada pilgrimage includes two meals per day (breakfast and dinner). In case you chose not to have a meal, there is no refund for unused meals.
(2) Mobility assistance. Please be advised that pilgrims have to board a coach for transfer between the airport and Medjugorje; and we will be taking the coach to our programme sites. The coach is not equipped with wheelchair ramps or lifts.
Please note that some of the destinations serviced by the Medjugorje Centre of Canada require physical fitness and some walking, sometimes up/or down the hills and at times very rough terrain. You may certainly stay behind for certain parts of the journey.
(3) Medical conditions of those who need special assistance. You might consider reporting any disability requiring special attention to the Medjugorje Centre of Canada at the time of registration. We keep all medical information confidential. We will make every effort to accommodate disabled passengers by reserving for them wheelchair assistance at airports and handicap accessible rooms where available. However, we cannot guarantee and are not responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers.
Please be aware that all of our pilgrimages are operated outside of Canada where the Canadian laws and regulations concerning people with disabilities may not be applicable, and facilities for disabled individuals are limited. We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance to any participant for walking, dining, while in their room, on flight, getting on and off motor coaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs.
Qualified and physically able companion(s) must accompany pilgrims who need special assistance. It is the pilgrim’s responsibility to arrange for such assistance prior to making reservations.
The Medjugorje Centre of Canada is not responsible for any medical condition that occurs prior to, during, or after the pilgrimage. Additionally, airlines are not able to guarantee or provide assistance for disabled passengers, including special seating.
The Medjugorje Centre of Canada is not responsible for any cancellations, loss, delays, injury, illness, or expenses incurred due to actions made by the airlines. For any issues which arise in relation to airline service complaints and compensation should be addressed to the specific carrier.
Nursing mothers and pregnant women considering international travel are advised to evaluate potential problems associated with lengthy travel as well as the quality of medical care available at the destination and during transit. A pregnant woman is advised to be with at least one adult companion; her level of comfort may be adversely affected during the trip.
- $300 deposit is required at time of registration. (Please make a cheque payable to Medjugorje Centre of Canada.)
- Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Each pilgrimage will be accompanied by a priest or deacon as spiritual advisor and co-ordinator from Medjugorje Centre of Canada.
Schedule and fares are subject to change without notice.
More Information about:
For further information, please call us:
Albert Lam (647) 268-6057 / Theresa Lam (905) 821-9032 / Kevin Kwok (647) 297-0128
Address: 360 Highway 7 East, Lower Level, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 3Y7
For registration, please print and send the following to Medjugorje Centre of Canada:
- Completed 2018 Registration Form with signed Agreement to the Waiver Conditions;
(Please ensure that your First and Last name written on the registration form, is the same as on your passport.)
- Copy of the first page of your passport;
- $300 deposit. (Please pay cash or by cheque made payable to Medjugorje Centre of Canada)